Hello Caroline,
Did you have any luck with this. I remember saving it as I felt I would have to do the same.
Did anyone else?

On Fri, 1 Nov 2019 at 08:32, Checkley, Caroline R <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Everyone

Has anybody asked III about Encore and the accessibility regulations and what standard they adhere to?

I remember asking for an accessibility statement from them before but didn’t get anywhere.

All the best

Caroline

Caroline Checkley

Digital Systems and Services Librarian

Library Services

University of Essex

T 01206 873176

E [log in to unmask]

library.essex.ac.uk

WE ARE ESSEX

TOP 20 FOR RESEARCH EXCELLENCE

TEF GOLD 2017

QAP WINNER 2017

To unsubscribe from the LIS-EUR-IUG list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-EUR-IUG&A=1

--
Jacob Yardley
Library Systems Manager | Senior Application Analyst | ITS

London Metropolitan University is a limited company registered in England and Wales with registered number 974438 and VAT registered number GB 447 2190 51. Our registered office is at 166-220 Holloway Road, London N7 8DB. London Metropolitan University is an exempt charity under the Charities Act 2011. Its registration number with HMRC is X6880.