Dear colleagues,

At a time of considerable concern over the future development of Modern Languages as a disciplinary field, I would like to let people know that registration and programme for the Durham conference - 'Where Are We Now? The Location of Modern Languages and Cultures' (20-22 April 2020)  -  are now available here:

https://www.dur.ac.uk/mlac/research/conf2020/

Postgraduate bursaries:
Thanks to support from the British Academy and UCML, we are able to offer postgraduate bursaries for attendance at the conference. To apply, please send a statement of maximum 200 words describing how the conference would benefit the development of your research to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> by 14 February 2020.

 Best Wishes,

Charles Burdett

Charles Burdett
Professor in Italian Studies