Hello All,

Dominic has this on the agenda for the upcoming IAFIG committee meeting at the Crick, but it’s possible I won’t be able to attend, so I thought I should let you know about it in advance.

As some of you are already aware, we’re organizing a one-day symposium here at the Crick later this year dedicated to image analysis. We’ve got a great program of speakers shaping up and we’re also getting a lot of interest from our industry partners, so all-in-all it should be a great event. Should everything go according to plan, we’re hopeful we can make it an annual occurrence.

We’ve got an overview up on the Crick website – further details will be available there when they become available. It’s also generating quite the storm on social media.

Hope you can all make it – feel free to contact me with any questions,

Dave.

Image Analyst,

Crick Advanced Light Microscopy Facility (CALM),

The Francis Crick Institute,

London, UK.

https://github.com/djpbarry

Sign up to our mailing list

The Francis Crick Institute Limited is a registered charity in England and Wales no. 1140062 and a company registered in England and Wales no. 06885462, with its registered office at 1 Midland Road London NW1 1AT

To unsubscribe from the IAFIG-RMS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=IAFIG-RMS&A=1