Dear colleagues,

May I draw attention to Durham’s Modern Languages Conference Where Are We Now? The Location of Modern Languages and Cultures

Please click here to learn more and to access the programme.

Thanks to support from the British Academy and UCML, we are able to offer postgraduate bursaries for attendance at the conference. To apply, please send a statement of maximum 200 words describing how the conference would benefit the development of your research to [log in to unmask] by 14 February 2020

In addition to this, the English Goethe Society kindly offers bursaries for attendance at the three panels on 'Writing Europe in the Age of Goethe‘. PG students working or planning to work in the relevant period of German studies are invited to send expressions of interest with a short statement and name of their supervisor or another referee to Professor Daniel Wilson, [log in to unmask].

All the very best,
Claudia.

Professor Claudia Nitschke
German Studies
School of Languages and Cultures
Durham University
DHJ1 3JT Durham
+44 (0)191 33 43424

To unsubscribe from the GERMAN-STUDIES list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=GERMAN-STUDIES&A=1