Dear all,

After careful consideration Culture24 has made the decision to stop producing the Museums at Night festival. There’s more information about this decision here: https://weareculture24.org.uk/museums-at-night/

Going forward, Culture24 remains committed to nurturing a culture of Lates in a sustainable and creative way and is considering the best ways to build on our Lates expertise and the pilot year of London’s Emerge Festival to further support museums.

The online knowledge bank of practical, useful resources we produced to support museum professionals to run Lates events will remain available and free to access, alongside ourA Culture of Latesreports (now downloaded over 11,000 times since their publication in 2018).

Museums’ Lates events listings will move to our award-winning website Museum Crush.

I’d like to thank all of you who have put on such amazing Museums at Night events over the years – it’s been great working with you!

Best wishes,

Rosie Clarke

Communications & Sector Support Manager, Culture24

www.WeAreCulture24.org.uk

Direct Line: 01273 523982

Twitter: @Culture24

Museum Crush – our collaborative storytelling platform

Let’s Get Real – programme of action research and conferences

Show Me - collections, games & places to go for children aged 7-12 and their teachers

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + GEM list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] Anyone can join for free at any time by sending this message to [log in to unmask]: Join GEM Firstname Secondname Include only the text above, without email signature etc. The title of the email doesn’t matter. Send it to [log in to unmask] If you are going on holiday or have an out of office message for some other reason, you can send this message: Set GEM nomail When you get back: Set GEM mail You don’t 'miss' any messages by doing this as they are all available via main GEM list web page as above. Finally, if you need to change your email address, but stay subscribed to GEM, just send your new email address like this: CHANGE GEM [log in to unmask] + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +