Hiya,

We previously ran a loyalty card for museums in Essex, Herts and Beds:
https://museumexplorerpassport.com/

Children got stamps for each venue they visited and also for
completing different challenges (eg visit multiple museums, draw your
favourite object etc). We had combined social media to promote events
at the participating venues. In later years, it just ran in Beds and
Herts and built in Arts Award.

The scheme was to promote visits across county borders and worked well
but it was hard to get buy-in from some FOH teams if they were already
promoting a lot of products.

Best wishes,
Amy

On 14/01/2020, Helen Otterwell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Does anyone know of any museums / visitor sites that run passport schemes
> which would work a bit like a loyalty card.  You get a stamp or sticker
> every time you visit a different place - that kind of thing?!!
>
> Sorry if it's a bit vague - I'm just trying to get a feel if there are
> things like this running in places already and what they might look like.
>
> Thanks in advance
>

> Helen Otterwell
>

> Heritage Learning and Engagement Manager
>
> Please note I am out of the office on Weds-Fridays from 2.30pm
> [cid:AE0D98ED-69FA-4E46-8BE7-24169568D8CB@orchid.local]
>
> T:   +44 (0)1534 633381
> M: +44 (0)7700 329270
> W:  jerseyheritage.org<http://jerseyheritage.org/>
>
> Jersey Museum, 5 Caledonia Place, St Helier, Jersey, JE2 3NG
>
> [cid:C70BDDF0-633A-4E73-B7DF-3E225D04FAE5@orchid.local]
>

> +     +     +     +     +     +     +     +     +     +     +     +     +
>  +     +     +     +     +     +     +
>
> GEM list: Contact the list owner for assistance at
>
> Anyone can join for free at any time by sending this message to
>
> Join GEM Firstname Secondname
>
> Include only the text above, without email signature etc.   The title of the
> email doesn’t matter.   Send it to [log in to unmask]
>

> If you are going on holiday or have an out of office message for some other
> reason, you can send this message:
>
> Set GEM nomail
>
> When you get back:
>
> Set GEM mail
>
> You don’t 'miss' any messages by doing this as they are all available via
> main GEM list web page as above.
>

> Finally, if you need to change your email address, but stay subscribed to
> GEM, just send your new email address like this:
>
> CHANGE GEM [log in to unmask]

Anyone can join for free at any time by sending this message to [log in to unmask]: