Dear FSL experts and colleagues,

I have a question concerning the use of the fdt_network_matrix option in FDT/probtrackx.

Via the "Matrix options" you can get a network matrix as output from tractography. In case of "Matrix1", your masks from "Multiple masks" will be used as nodes of this network. Therefore, the output matrix will be symmetric (n x n, for n = number of masks you use as seed).
I wonder if there is a way to process an unsymmetric (n x m) matrix from probtrackx where you have two different inputs (list of seeds and list of targets, e.g.).
I know that you could calculate every single seed to 'all targets' tractography on its own, but since I have a long list of masks, this would cause a lot of manual work. I don't know much about the "matrix2" and "matrix3" options. Maybe there is another way to process the network matrix only between a certain number of seeds to a different number of targets?

Thank you so much in advance and have a good day!

Best regards
Marvin