Thankyou! I understand the issue now.

On Mon, Jan 27, 2020 at 3:11 PM Anderson M. Winkler <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Josh,

The continuous regressor is a linear combination of all other regressors. Note that the repeated values every two rows match the other rows. That final column can be produced by some (linear) combination of all others. You can safely remove that continuous regressor from your model, or model the data in a different manner to avoid the issue.

All the best,

Anderson