**Apologies for cross-posting**

We are pleased to announce that What is research? Educators’ conceptions and alignment with United States federal policies, by Kristen J Mills, Jennifer A Lawlor, Jennifer Watling Neal, Zachary P Neal and Kathryn McAlindon, is the winner of the 2019 Evidence & Policy Carol Weiss Prize.

The article is currently free to read via Ingenta. Find out more about the Carol Weiss Prize, including previous winners, on our website.

Get 35% discount on ALL Bristol University Press and Policy Press books by signing up to our newsletter here.

Bristol University Press and Policy Press
1-9 Old Park Hill, Bristol BS2 8BB, UK

Tel: +44 (0)117 954 5940

To unsubscribe from the EVIDENCE-BASED-HEALTH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=EVIDENCE-BASED-HEALTH&A=1