We are pleased to announce that the early bird deadline our 5-Day Certificate Course “Causal Inference for Assessing Effectiveness in Real World Data and Clinical Trials: A Practical Hands-on Workshop”, March 16-20, 2020 to be held in Hall in Tirol, Austria, will be extended to Jan 13, 2020. For more information please go to https://www.umit.at/page.cfm?vpath=departments/public_health/htads-continuing-education-program/causal-inference

To unsubscribe from the EUROCIM-DISCUSS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=EUROCIM-DISCUSS&A=1