Dear all. A message from the EWCA 2020 Conference host below:

Lawrence Signature

From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday 29 January 2020 14:29
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [EWCAnews] Friendly Reminder - EWCA Conference 2020: Deadline for Submissions February 3, 2020

**CAUTION EXTERNAL EMAIL**
This email originated from outside of the University of Limerick. Do not click on links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender's email address and know the content is safe.

Dear EWCA members, dear friends of writing, writing centers and writing pedagogy,

We are already busy with preparations for the EWCA Conference 2020 and we are looking forward to welcoming you in Graz!

We would like to remind you that the extended deadline for submissions is approaching (February 3, 2020).

Thank you to all who have already submitted an abstract! Those who have not yet had the chance to submit an abstract are kindly invited to do so now.

In order to submit your abstract please use our conference management tool: https://www.conftool.com/ewca2020/. The submission of abstracts requires two steps: First, you create an account by providing your name, address, institutional affiliation, etc. Then you enter the details of your abstract for the EWCA Conference 2020 (item “Your submissions”).

For further information about the conference theme and its subtopics as well as for the submission formats, please refer to the conference website: http://ewca-2020.uni-graz.at/en

We are very much looking forward to reading your contributions.

Kind regards,

Doris Pany for the EWCA Board

http://ewca-2020.uni-graz.at/en