Westminster Abbey Learning department are developing online teaching resources in a new section of the website, particularly for teachers whose schools may be unable to visit the abbey. We are looking for content for secondary schools, as outlined in the attached brief, around the topic of Christian festivals.

If you are interested in this work, please contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> by 9am on Monday 20th January 2020 with:

*         "Christian festivals teaching resources" in your subject line

*         A short paragraph about why you would like to create these resources

*         An attached example Religious Education lesson that you have written

Sian Shaw

Digital Learning Manager
020 7654 4901

The Chapter Office
20 Dean's Yard
London SW1P 3PA

westminster-abbey.org<http://www.westminster-abbey.org/>
[Logo]

This is an email from Westminster Abbey. This email may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient and/or receive this email in error, please accept our apology. If so, you should not disclose the contents to any other person, nor place any reliance upon it, or copy, produce or forward all or any of it in any form. We should be obliged if you would immediately telephone us on 020 7222 5152 or email [log in to unmask] and then delete the message from your system. This email has been scanned for all viruses by Mimecast.

DLNET list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask]

For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=DLNET