Dear all,  I am very interested in studies or resources on the economic impact on women and girls generally and disabled women and girls in particular, regarding  gender-based violence and denial of sexual and reproductive health rights and services.  There is an understanding among women's rights activists and scholars that these human rights violations take a toll on women generally, but I am interested in this issue from the perspective of women and girls with disabilities.  Any resources as to disabled women in particular and/or women generally will be greatly appreciated.

Joy and peace for the holidays.

Stephanie Ortoleva, Esq.
Founder and Executive Director, Women Enabled International
+1.202.359.3045
1875 Connecticut Avenue, 10th Floor
Washington, D.C. 20009, United States
Skype: stephanieortoleva
Pronouns: she, her, hers
Please support Women Enabled International! Donate here: https://womenenabled.org/donate.html

________________End of message________________ This Disability-Research Discussion list is managed by the Centre for Disability Studies at the University of Leeds (www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies). Enquiries about list administration should be sent to [log in to unmask] Archives and tools are located at: www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/disability-research.html You can VIEW, POST, JOIN and LEAVE the list by logging in to this web page.