From: Ibrahim Hasan [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 21 January 2020 11:37
To: Blyth, Victoria <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [data-protection] Have we got a Brexit deal or not?

Hi Victoria

We have a deal and Brexit is happening.

The deal (Withdrawal Agreement) is being ratified by the Withdrawal Agreement Bill which is making its way through Parliament:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-50125338

It is going to be passed unless Elvis come back from the moon to persuade MP's to stop it!

The trade deal is separate and not relevant as far DP goes.

 <https://www.actnow.org.uk/elearning>