Dear colleagues

I have the following books for review - if you are interested in reviewing any one of these (and you can do the review in the next couple of months) then please get in contact with me indicating which you are interested in - when you can do the review and where you want the book to be sent.

Many best wishes

Jane

Riding for Deliveroo: Resistance in the New Economy

by Callum Cant | 4 Oct 2019

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Riding-Deliveroo-Resistance-New-Economy/dp/1509535519/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1POJ3MFC3U64H&keywords=riding+for+deliveroo&qid=1580304363&sprefix=riding+for+d%2Caps%2C154&sr=8-1

Employment and Disability: Issues, Innovations, and Opportunities (LERA Research Volumes) Paperback – October 15, 2019

by Susanne M. Bruyère (Editor)

https://www.amazon.com/Employment-Disability-Innovations-Opportunities-Research/dp/0913447188

Exploring Trade Union Identities: Union Identity, Niche Identity and the Problem of Organizing the Unorganized

by Bob Smale | 1 Jan 2020

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Exploring-Trade-Union-Identities-Unorganised/dp/1529204070/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=exploring+trade+union+identities&qid=1580319092&sr=8-1

Cabin Crew Conflict: The British Airways Dispute 2009-11

by Phil Taylor, Sian Moore, et al. | 20 Jul 2019

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cabin-Crew-Conflict-British-Airways/dp/0745339913/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=cabin+crew+conflict&qid=1580319146&sr=8-1

Women and Work: Feminism, Labour, and Social Reproduction (Mapping Social Reproduction Theory)

by Susan Ferguson | 20 Nov 2019

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Feminist-Thinking-about-Work-Reproduction/dp/0745338712/ref=sr_1_1?crid=399TSB5Q4K768&keywords=women+and+work+feminism%2C+labour%2C+and+social+reproduction&qid=1580319190&sprefix=women+and+work%2Caps%2C156&sr=8-1

Empirical Research on an Unconditional Basic Income in Europe (Contributions to Economics) by Lei Delsen | 9 Dec 2019

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Empirical-Research-Unconditional-Contributions-Economics/dp/3030300439/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=empirical+research+on+an+undconditional&qid=1580319240&sr=8-1-spell

--
Professor Jane Holgate
Professor of Work and Employment Relations

Work and Employment Relations Division
Leeds University Business School
31 Lyddon Terrace (room 2.05)
University of Leeds LS2 9JT

email: [log in to unmask]
Mobile: 07960 798399

To unsubscribe from the CRITICAL-LABOUR-STUDIES list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CRITICAL-LABOUR-STUDIES&A=1