Colleagues,

While on stereo issues here is problem I’m trying to resolve with community help:

my hardware includes nVidia quadro FX1400, Xpand emiter and NewVision glasses. Driver taken from nVIDIA site specifically for Quadro FX 1400, long lived. On old Linux station these worked together fine for PyMOL and O. On newer machine PyMOL doesn’t complain but doesn’t show stereo either. “O” complains:

freeglut (/home/Vaheh/o/bin/170211_lin64_ono): ERROR: Internal error <FBConfig with necessary capabilities not found> in function fgOpenWindow

and quits.

Will appreciate help on resolving this issue.

Regards,

Vaheh Oganesyan, Ph.D.

Scientist, Biologic Therapeutics

AstraZeneca

R&D | Antibody Discovery and Protein Engineering

One Medimmune Way, Gaithersburg, MD 20878

T:  301-398-5851