newsletter_prix.jpg

Prix Ars Electronica 2020

Submit your entry now to the most traditional media art competition in the world!

The following categories will be announced for the 2020 Prix Ars Electronica:
Computer Animation, Digital Communities, Interactive Art + and u19 - create your world.

The winners will receive the prestigious Golden Nicas, prize money of up to 10,000 euros per category and a prominent appearance at the Ars Electronica Festival in Linz
(9 to 13 September 2020).

You can find out how to submit or nominate your artistic project at ars.electronica.art/prix! The submission deadline is March 2, 2020. The participation is free of charge.

Since 1987, the Prix Ars Electronica has been held annually for media artists from around the world. You'll be able to find out which Prix jurors the many artists will be able to present this year and which projects have been submitted and awarded prizes on our Ars Electronica Blog.

We are looking forward to your submission and wish you good luck!

Your Ars Electronica Team

fb.pngtw0.pngin.pngfl.pngyo0.pngaec.png

====
Paul Brown
http://www.paul-brown.com == http://www.brown-and-son.com
UK Mobile +44 (0)794 104 8228
Skype paul-g-brown
====
Honorary Visiting Professor - Sussex University
http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/ccnr/research/creativity.html
====

To unsubscribe from the CAS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CAS&A=1