Please see below the details of a current vacancy at the Alfred Gillett Trust, which may be of interest to NRA members:

An exciting opportunity has arisen for the right candidate to join the Alfred Gillett Trust based in Street, Somerset as a Collections Manager.

Essential Details

Job Title: Collections Manager
Salary: £28,596 – £34,843
Hours: 35 hours per week (TOIL and flexi-system)
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Street, Somerset and off-site stores
Closing date: Monday 10 February 2020 at 5pm
Interview dates: Monday 24th to Friday 28th February 2020

About the Role

The Trust is embarking on an exciting capital development project to build a new museum in Somerset. We are looking for an experienced Collections Manager to help us transition to the next stage of collections management.

You will responsible for delivering management of the collections which aligns to the strategic direction of the Trust, in particular preparing to open the collections to the public in the form of a new museum. The role will comprise of managing existing projects, which includes large-scale collections re-locations, planning collections work, identifying collections care priorities and ensuring successful delivery of these plans.
§
§  Collections Manager Job Description<https://alfredgilletttrust.files.wordpress.com/2020/01/collections-manager-job-description-.pdf>

How to Apply

To apply please send:
§  A covering letter of no more than 2 sides of A4 (minimum font 11 point) addressing how you meet the key areas identified in the job description and person specification, explaining why you would like this job and how you would approach the challenge;
§  Up to date CV, which should include, current salary, notice period and contact details for your two most recent relevant referees (please indicate when they can be contacted).

Applications which do not meet the above criteria will not be accepted.

For an informal discussion please contact us on 01458 444060 and ask to speak to a member of the Senior Management Team.

Interviews are scheduled to take place week beginning Monday 24th February in Street, Somerset. If you already know that you cannot make any days during this week, please provide alternative dates with your application, clearly stating when you would be available for interview.

For applications via email please send to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

For postal applications please send to The Grange, Farm Road, Street, Somerset, BA16 0BQ

Tim Crumplin I Business Archivist | Alfred Gillett Trust
The Grange I Farm Road I Street I Somerset I UK I BA16 0BQ
Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> I [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Tel: 01458 444060 I Direct Dial: 01458 444062
Web: http://alfredgilletttrust.wordpress.com/

[cid:image015.gif@01D568C2.F7E323E0]

The Alfred Gillett Trust is a registered Charity. Registered number:1165528. Registered Office: The Grange, Farm Road, Street, Somerset, BA16 0BQ. The views expressed in this email are personal and may not necessarily reflect those of the Trust, unless explicitly stated otherwise. This email, and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you should not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition for the presence of computer viruses. However, we cannot accept liability for viruses that may be in this email. We recommend that you check all emails with an appropriate virus scanner.