Colleagues may wish to know that Glanville Price died just before Christmas. For information, here’s an email which was forwarded to me from Aberystwyth today:

—————————
Hello,

I am writing to let you know that my father Glanville Price passed away on 22 December 2019. He was Professor of Romance Languages at Aberystwyth from 1972-1992, Research Professor from 1992-1995, and Professor Emeritus since then.

There will be a service at the Church of St. Padarn in Llanbadarn Fawr on Wednesday 22 January at 1.45.

I would be most grateful if you could pass this information on to anyone who may have known him.

With thanks and best wishes

Steven

Ros T

Dr Rosalind Temple

University Lecturer in French Linguistics
Tutor for Graduates and Fellow of New College

New College,
Oxford OX1 3BN

01865 279521

To unsubscribe from the AFLS-NEWS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=AFLS-NEWS&A=1