Dear BSA Youth Studies colleagues:

I am writing on behalf of the Journal of Applied Youth Studies (JAYS). Recently I have stepped into the role of Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Applied Youth Studies (JAYS), together with Bronwyn Wood (Victoria University, New Zealand) and Rob White (University of Tasmania). The journal is published and managed by Springer. You can visit the webpage of JAYS, where you can find the journal’s aims, its international editorial board and other information, here: https://www.springer.com/journal/43151

[https://media.springernature.com/w92/springer-static/cover/journal/43151.jpg]<https://www.springer.com/journal/43151>
Journal of Applied Youth Studies | Home<https://www.springer.com/journal/43151>
The Journal of Applied Youth Studies (JAYS) is an international scholarly journal publishing across the research – policy – practice – theory spectrum on issues that concern youth and young adults.
www.springer.com

JAYS is an international scholarly journal publishing across the research, policy, theory and practice spectrum on issues concerning youth and young adults’ lives. We welcome original papers on topics related to youth and education, employment, transitions, subculture, wellbeing, family, housing, health, urban and rural spaces, citizenship, political activism, migration, mobility, multiculturalism, justice, and digital technologies and social media.

The journal is now welcoming manuscripts. I hope that you consider JAYS as an outlet for your fine research publications.

Best regards,

Assoc. Prof. Hernan Cuervo

Deputy Director – Youth Research Centre

University of Melbourne

ESRC funded doctoral researcher - Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Stirling. 3S29, Colin Bell Building, University of Stirling, FK9 4LA.
The University achieved an overall 5 stars in the QS World University Rankings 2018
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland, number SC 011159.