Dear all,

Each year the Joint Committee on Urban Drainage publishes an annual newsletter including some reports about interesting activities, events etc.

For this, we need the contribution of the community and invite you to contribute to the newsletter 2020.

Such a report should have the length of approximately 2 to 6 pages and be interesting for the international community (e.g. reports of conferences and other events, interesting (new) research infrastructure, large-scale projects involving multiple countries etc.

As an inspiration please have a look at the 2019 newsletter: http://www.jcud.org/downloads_file/2019_JCUD_Newsletter.pdf

If you have an idea, please let me know before Christmas. The report then is required until 31 January 2020

Please feel free to forward this invitation to whoever you think he/she has an interesting story to tell

--

University of Innsbruck
Institute for Infrastructure

Dr. Manfred Kleidorfer
Associate Professor in Urban Water Management

Technikerstrasse 13, Room no. 307, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria

phone    +43 512 507 62134
fax        +43 512 507
9490 6934
e-mail    [log in to unmask]

To unsubscribe from the URBAN-DRAINAGE list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=URBAN-DRAINAGE&A=1