We are seeking a highly motivated and independent post-doctoral for the Spaulding Neuroimaging Lab. We study brain alterations after spinal cord injury, with a focus on MR metrics, microglia and opioid receptors. The current NIH funded project evaluates the impact of aerobic exercise as a neurorestorative rehabilitation intervention in human SCI.
The position encompasses use and development of simultaneous PET-MRI.

For more details, apply online at https://partners.taleo.net/careersection/srn/jobdetail.ftl?job=3108990&tz=GMT-04%3A00&tzname=

Or send me an email with your CV and scientific goals.

Clas

Clas Linnman, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Spaulding Neuroimaging Lab