Da: Zeidman, Peter <[log in to unmask]>
Inviato: venerdì 6 dicembre 2019 12:37:29
A: Claudia Massaccesi; spm
Cc: Giorgia Silani
Oggetto: RE: problem DCM for two sessions

Dear Claudia

First, are you certain that you estimated the group DCM (GCM) file for session 2 after running specify group?

If so, please could you check whether each DCM has identical data or different data? To do this, load the GCM file into the Matlab workspace by double clicking on it, then type or paste the code below.

Best

Peter

% Convert from DCM filenames to DCM structures if required

GCM = spm_dcm_load(GCM);

% Get subject 1's data

Y1 = GCM{1}.Y.y(:);

% Check for identical data across subjects

for subject = 2:size(GCM,1)

    Y = GCM{subject,1}.Y.y(:);

    assert(~all(Y == Y1), 'Subjects had identical data' );

end

% If we got this far, then all fine

disp('Done without errors');