Dear community,

I am analysing an entire metropolitan area using space syntax and I have an issue with the interpretation of the results. There is a highway passing through the city, but its values in terms of NaCh 25Km are quite low, which seems contrary to the concept that a high global choice value should indicate the main routes for cars. I think the problem is that, being a highway, it doesn´t have that many conections to the rest of the layout but that is usually the case for highways and they have a very intense use anyway, so, how can this contradiction be adressed?

Thank you,

Mariona Oliver