Hi Alex

David Lodge’s ‘Campus Trilogy’ is a good start.  I also enjoyed ‘Academia Obscura’ (https://www.amazon.co.uk/Academia-Obscura-Hidden-Higher-Education/dp/1783523417 )  - not a novel but a good source of snippets and which has its own Twitter feed if you like that sort of thing (https://twitter.com/academiaobscura?lang=en).

Darren

Dr Darren Comber

Senior Educational Development Adviser

Honorary Senior Lecturer in Education