Dear list members,

The University of West London is willing to attract PhD candidates for their Vice Chancellor Scholarships, being the deadline for applications the 31st of January. The link to the call on the UWL website is: https://www.uwl.ac.uk/research/graduate-school/vice-chancellors-phd-scholarships <https://www.uwl.ac.uk/research/graduate-school/vice-chancellors-phd-scholarships>.

These PhD scholarships are open to all UK/EU individuals and will commence on Spring 2020.

Please note that UWL is not advertising specific projects in this call, which is open to several subject areas, but you will see on the above link that we are willing to accommodate projects in Communication Design and in Design Literacy.
In the meantime, my very best wishes re Xmas and New Year to all.

Catarina

Dr Catarina Lelis
Senior Lecturer in Brand Design and Innovation
Course Leader MA Advertising, Branding and Communication
London School of Film, Media and Design
University of West London
St Mary's Road, Ealing W5 5RF
Tel: 0208 231 2366
Email: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>