Dear colleague

Please share with your colleagues and consider submitting yourselves.

The Virtual International Day of the Midwife (VIDM) is a free 24 hour online conference held annually to celebrate International Day of the Midwife on May 5th 2020, The Year of the Nurse and Midwife.

We have put out a Call for Abstracts/Expressions of Interest for presentations and posters for the conference and would love to hear from midwives and others involved in pregnancy and childbirth from all round the world.

This is a great opportunity for education and networking and at very little cost to the planet! The technology is simple to use and you are allocated a facilitator on a one to one basis to ensure that all runs smoothly. Do like the VIDM Facebook page and/or follow our blog to be kept up to date with programme planning and other opportunities to be involved.

For more information and to submit an Abstract/Expression of Interest please visit our website
[
VIDM.org](http://vidm.org/)

Regards

VIDM Organising Committee/ Annette Dalsgaard, Committee Member

Find us on Facebook @VirtualInternationalDayoftheMidwife

To unsubscribe from the MIDWIFERY-RESEARCH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=MIDWIFERY-RESEARCH&A=1