++ Apologies for cross-posting ++

Hi all,

I recently contacted this list to let you all know about our new fund offering £10,000 to support the dissemination of interdisciplinary research.

Thank you so much to everyone who has applied so far. We've been thrilled with the enthusiasm we've seen from the research community and have enjoyed reading about some of the great interdisciplinary work that's underway.

You can find full information about the award here:
http://bit.ly/2VvwsNh
The deadline for award applications is: 11.59 GMT on Friday 20 December

If you have any questions, please get in touch ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, +44 (0) 1274 515671).

++Resources to Support Interdisciplinary Research++

We are also setting up a suite of resources to help people with the challenges of interdisciplinary research. This includes free papers from our journals, essays and top tips from experienced interdisciplinary researchers.

We are keen to grow this collection of free content to further the conversation on interdisciplinarity. If you are interested in adding your own perspective (as an essay, Q&A, or other format), I'd love to hear from you.

You can view the resources page here:
http://bit.ly/HowTo-Interdisciplinary

Best wishes,

Sarah

Sarah Broadley | Senior Marketing Manager
Emerald Publishing Limited, Howard House, Wagon Lane, Bingley, BD16 1WA | T: +44 (0) 1274 515671
emeraldpublishing.com<http://emeraldpublishing.com/>

2019 Academic, Educational and Professional Publisher of the Year - The British Book Awards
2018 IPG Academic and Professional Publisher of the Year

Emerald Publishing Limited, Registered Office: Howard House, Wagon Lane, Bingley, BD16 1WA United Kingdom. Registered in England No. 3080506, VAT No. GB 665 3593 06