Very helpful, thank you both.
One supplier said there is a vesa mount that can be used to bolt the separate pc to the back of the screen securely so that's another option.
Kind regardsClaire

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, 6 Dec 2019 at 13:17, Rob Mason<[log in to unmask]> wrote:   Hi Claire,
Not used the specific models you mention but in response:
   - Try and get a model that allows you to pop the PC bit out form the main housing if possible. I've seen ones that are side-mounted, making replacement much easier (and cheaper). There is a lot to be said for integrated units and there's less things in the hardware chain, but a cable from separate PC to screen has always served me well. however if the interactives don't need much oomph, no or limited 3D for example, an all in one Android device might be an option.
   - There are physical stands you can get that can mount a screen unit and allow cable run if you need, but they're designed to sit or stand at, so if you can find one like that it works out cheaper. Also I'd avoid electronic raising or lowering units as that's one more thing that could break.
   - Screen size is normally dictated by the experience, but I've found anything from a 24" to a 32" more than adequate for most use cases. 42" seems a bit big IMHO.
Cheers
Rob---Rob MasonMason Industries Ltde: [log in to unmask]: robmason.orgp: 07766 746127
Mason Industries Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (11674254), at 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU. This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system.