Thanks everyone, really interesting to hear lots of angles. Keep ‘em coming!

Also kinda fascinated in what I see as over-emphasis on social and under-emphasis on emailings, when the engagement levels seen in the latter far outstrip the former. We’ve worked with a few orgs now who are shining at social media but sitting on enormous mailing lists that they never contact. It’s a mystery. I guess newsletters are kinda boring in comparison to sexy social…

Thanks all!

Mike

Mike Ellis

Thirty8 Digital: a small but perfectly formed digital agency

** Workshops, courses and free downloads: http://trainingdigital.co.uk **