Far more exciting than gathering "lilacs in the spring again, and walk together down a shady lane..."

It's an annual information literacy conference organised by the Information Literacy Group of CILIP. Lots of information on the link - https://www.lilacconference.com/

Regards,

Andrew

From: A general library and information science list for news and discussion. <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Leonard Will
Sent: 09 December 2019 11:13
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Booking open for LILAC 2020

On 09/12/2019 10:54, Lloyd-Brown G.A.D. wrote:

Good morning,

The LILAC Committee are pleased to announce that bookings for LILAC 2020 in Manchester are now open. LILAC will be taking place at Manchester Metropolitan University, Monday 6th April to Wednesday 8th April.

So what's "LILAC" then? This message doesn't give any clue.

I suppose that spring should have sprung by April, so a suitable time to gather Syringa vulgaris again? :-)

Leonard Will

University of Huddersfield inspiring global professionals.
[http://marketing.hud.ac.uk/_HOSTED/EmailSig2014/EmailSigFooterMarch2019.jpg]