Thank you to all the librarians that have volunteered to take part in a short 15 min telephone interview to validate the user experience for each of the publishers that have made it to the next stage of our new 'Best publisher user experience award<https://openathens.org/uxaward2020#utm_source=email%20list&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=uxaward2020>':

  *   Bloomsbury Publishing: Bloomsbury Digital Resources<https://www.bloomsbury.com/dr/digital-resources/products/>
  *   Cambridge University Press: Cambridge Core<http://www.cambridge.org/core>
  *   Emerald Publishing: Emerald Insight<https://www.emerald.com/insight/>
  *   Manchester University Press: manchester hive<https://www.manchesterhive.com/> and manchester openhive<https://www.manchesteropenhive.com/>
  *   University of Michigan Press: Fulcrum<https://fulcrum.org/michigan>

Next steps - how you can help

We already have our quota of librarians taking part and need your help to encourage your library users (researchers and learners) to take part in our research<http://bit.ly/uxaward2020-research>. Please forward our email or send a bespoke message to your library users. We will be conducting interviews from now until Friday 13 December.

Confidentiality

This research will be conducted by OpenAthens. We'll abide by the Market Research Society Code of Conduct<https://www.mrs.org.uk/standards/code-of-conduct> and record the interview for later analysis. We will keep the data for up to a year and will then delete it.

Personal information will be processed as described in our privacy notice<https://openathens.org/privacy/>. Feedback will be anonymised before it is passed to the panel of judges and relevant publisher(s) so they can continue to make improvements to their services.

Any queries?

Please email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and one of our team will get back to you.

Best wishes,
Jane Charlton
Marketing manager

€€€€€
Jane Charlton
Marketing manager
+44 (0)20 3998 7075
openathens.org<https://openathens.org/>
[cid:image001.png@01D531B0.2A8A9CF0]
OpenAthens is a Jisc enterprise. Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT No. GB 197 0632 86. Jisc's registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800.

[cid:image002.png@01D5A3A7.D2EC11D0]<https://openathens.org/access-lab-2020/?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=accesslab2020>

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org
Follow us on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/UKSG