From: An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the Information Community [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Paul Bramhall
Sent: 05 December 2019 15:11
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [lis-e-resources] Ebook Central

Hi

We were seeing this error until a few minutes ago, now it seems to be okay again.

This site can’t be reached

athens-sp.ebrary.com took too long to respond.

Paul

Paul Bramhall
Technical Support Librarian

University of London Worldwide
Stewart House | 32 Russell Square | London WC1B 5DN | United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)20 7862 5750
london.ac.uk

uol-sig

cid:image030.png@01D0E027.137140C0 cid:image031.png@01D0E027.137140C0 cid:image033.png@01D0E027.137140C0 cid:image035.png@01D0E027.137140C0 cid:image029.png@01D0E027.137140C0 cid:image032.png@01D0E027.137140C0           cid:image012.jpg@01D33BA5.561A8EA0

The University of London is an exempt charity in England and Wales. We are committed to achieving a 43% cut in emissions from University buildings by 2020. Please think before you print.