*/It’s time to start planning summer 2020!/*

Treat yourself to a refreshing
*
*
*PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT COURSE AT STUDY IN ITALY, GENOVA*
*FEATURING MASTER TEACHER **SUZANNE BRANCIFORTE*

/*Methods of Teaching Italian as a Foreign Language*/**
*(2-week course, July 13 - 24)***
***  3.0 graduate credits from Framingham State University*

*/Focus on Intermediate Italian/ *
***(1-week course, July 27 - 31)***
***1.0 graduate credit from Framingham State University*

Professor Suzanne Branciforte, author of /Parliamo italiano!/, shares
her expertise and pointers while trouble-shooting the most common
classroom dilemmas. An ideal way to /sciacquare i panni in Arno /and
update language and cultural materials!

Brief descriptions of these courses with fee information can be found here:
Methods of Teaching Italian as a Foreign Language
<https://studyinitaly.it/en/professional-development/methods-of-teaching-italian-as-a-foreign-language/>
Focus on Intermediate Italian
<https://studyinitaly.it/en/professional-development/focus-on-intermediate-italian/>

Contact us for an electronic brochure, application form or more
information: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Teachers from New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Ohio,
Massachusetts, Maine, Florida, Texas, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Illinois,
Indiana and California as well as the UK, Ireland, New Zealand and Italy
have attended our courses. If you would like comments or reviews from
past participants just let us know – we would be happy to put you in touch!

/Buon lavoro!/
--
*Study in Italy*
**Palazzo Ducale, Genova**