Hi,
If you make the scan available via some file sharing site (or you can send directly to my email), I can take a look for you.
-niels

On Fri, Dec 20, 2019 at 2:28 PM Alexander <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello

I am trying to perform my first ever BET using the GUI.

So far, the results have proved unsatifactory. I think the main reason might be that the T1 nifti image I am starting with has a grey background color outside the skull.

I would like to get rid of this background before performing BET. But, I have no idea how to achieve this.

Does anyone have an idea on how I should proceed?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards
Alexander

Niels Bergsland
Integration Director / Research Assistant Professor of Neurology
Buffalo Neuroimaging Analysis Center / University at Buffalo
100 High St. Buffalo NY 14203