Sent: 12 December 2019 15:24
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Pearson Functional Skills Papers

I couldn’t find the new ICE book for Pearson FS. Have you got an electronic copy please?

Tania Redmile

Information Services and Exams Supervisor

Enrolment and Examinations

01329 815 174 int. 1511
​Bishopsfield Road Campus

www.fareham.ac.uk

Fareham College, Bishopsfield Road

Next Open Event: Wednesday 8th January, 5pm - 7pm

Ofsted Outstanding – 2017

Winner TES FE College of the Year – 2018

Winner Constructing Excellence SECBE – 2018

TEF Bronze – 2019

Love Our Colleges

THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT: Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

The content of this e-mail is the sole responsibility of the sender - Fareham College accepts no responsibility for its accuracy or the views and opinions expressed herein, and also reserves the right to monitor all e-mail sent or received on its business systems.