Thank you 😊

Jennifer Hoare
Exams Officer

01872 308180

Sent: 11 December 2019 17:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Unit E mock basedata fao Vicky Buckle

There is a CAPITA Unit E manual which they emailed to me when I was new to Unit E and it has details about the mock basedata in there. I wouldn’t recommend the training from Capita, it’s very expensive and wasn’t useful. The guy didn’t even bring a copy of this manual with him, he emailed it to be afterwards so that I had to print it!
Jayne Harris
NCLT Trust Exams Manager

Sent from my iPhone