Hi, we have a 4 category model...

*         Public

*         Internal / non-confidential

*         Confidential

*         Highly Confidential

We use Microsor Azure Information Protection to enforce labeling reuqirement on all Microsoft office documents and e-mails, and our print management system prompts for appropriate classification of non-office docuemnts when printed. Depending upon the classification selected the document has automatic headers/footers or watermarks inserted by AIP or our print system (i.e. no marking on public, highly confidental has watermark applied).

Craig Scott
Business Operations Manager
Tyne Coast College
e: [log in to unmask]