Dear Kev,
you might consider Peter Jüni's paper on flawed analysis in the CLASS trial
https://www.bmj.com/content/324/7349/1287

Best

Senior Researcher Andreas Lundh, MD, MSc, PhD
Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine Odense (CEBMO)
Odense University Hospital
Kløvervænget 10, 13th Floor, Gate 112
5000 Odense C
Denmark
Cell: +45 5142 7684
Phone: +45 2479 2553
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
*www.cebmo.dk <http://www.cebmo.dk>*

Fellow Andreas Lundh, MD, MSc, PhD
Department of Infectious Diseases
Hvidovre Hospital
Kettegård Allé 30
2650 Hvidovre
Denmark
Cell: +45 5022 5298
Phone: +45 3862 3862
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

[image: CEBMO LOGO]

Den lør. 30. nov. 2019 kl. 10.41 skrev K Hopayian <