Dear Kev,
you might consider Peter Jüni's paper on flawed analysis in the CLASS trial
https://www.bmj.com/content/324/7349/1287

Best

Senior Researcher Andreas Lundh, MD, MSc, PhD
Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine Odense (CEBMO)
Odense University Hospital
Kløvervænget 10, 13th Floor, Gate 112
5000 Odense C
Denmark