Dear all,

I’ve just recently joined a project which aims at developing collaborative
strategies/relationships between children with, and without, disabilities.

Right now the task at hand is to review the literature regarding which
interventions are the most effective in fostering such positive
relationship dynamics.

Sadly, the searches I’ve conducted didn’t yield many results, maybe because
there aren’t many references on these issues (the alternative being there’s
something I should be doing differently).

One oh the most significant literature I found so far was Educational
Psychologist’s recent special issue on “Social Inclusion”. Nevertheless, I
was hoping to find some more specific references on this topic.

What other references - research papers, project reports, etc. - using
peer-to-peer support such as collaborative learning, or other strategies,
do you know?

Can you help?

Thank you all in advance.

Sofia Oliveira