Dear colleagues,

Apologies for the cross-posting.

This is Ciara Boardman from Emerald Publishing. For International Day of Persons with Disabilities, we are offering a selection of free content to raise awareness of the obstacles faced by disabled people, including podcasts, blog posts, and free access papers. Please feel free to share this with your colleagues and networks.

Best wishes,

Ciara
Publishing Editor

#everyonebelongs – International Day of Persons with Disabilities

++Apologies for Cross-posting++

Hi all,
For research to have real impact, it must be inclusive – shaped by diverse voices at every stage. To mark the International Day of Persons with Disabilities, we're exploring community and why a world where everyone is included is better for us all.
Look out for #everyonebelongs on social media or visit our website at http://bit.ly/Everyone-Belongs for:
-	Podcast: “The Co-researcher’s Perspective” with Sally Whitney, co-researcher on the University of Sheffield project ‘Living Life to the Fullest’
-	Podcast: “Disability, Community and Inclusion” with Wendy Uttley, Down Syndrome Training and Support Service
-	Blog: “Participatory Design with Autistic Adults” by Marc Fabri, Leeds Beckett University
-	Blog: “Chronically Angry” by Alex Franklin, UWE
-	Blog: “Independence, interdependence, and the community” by Mukta Kulkarni, Indian Institute of Management Bangalore, and Eddy Ng, Bucknell University
-	Blog: “Transforming Classroom Practices for Learners with Disabilities” by Jeffrey Bakken, Bradley University
-	Lots of free papers from a range of subjects
-	Details of our latest opportunities to publish
If you want to know more about our publishing on issues around disability, or other aspects of diversity and inclusion, please get in touch.