Sent: 09 December 2019 19:40
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: follow shifts

Hi Ken,

any particular reason you're using Follow Shift Changes rather than Shift Differences, which should be more simple for comparing pairs of spectra (peak lists)?

Brian

Dr. Brian O. Smith --------------------------- Brian Smith at glasgow ac uk
Institute of Molecular, Cell and Systems Biology & School of Life Sciences,
          College of Medical, Veterinary & Life Sciences,
  Joseph Black Building, University of Glasgow, Glasgow G12 8QQ, UK.
Tel: 0141 330 5167/6459/3089

https://www.gla.ac.uk/researchinstitutes/biology/research/structuralbiologybiophysicalcharacterisationfacility/