Due the resolution of your images, it is a little bit difficult to identify
crystallization under these conditions. However, F3, F6 and F5 are
crystals, but the condition needs to be optimized.  Likely, you may try
different concentration of NaCl, instead of MgCl2 and KBr, respectively.
Good luck.

On Fri, Dec 27, 2019 at 5:31 AM amala mathimaran <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Can you suggest me how to get protein crystal???
>

> I purified my target protein and concentrated to 12mg/ml (pI 6.04). Final
> purified protein contains 50mM HEPES pH 8.0 and 50mM NaCl. Then the initial
> screening was done using hanging drop method but no crystal. So 2mM NADP
> cofactor was added again screen with Hampton (PEG ion, PEG RX, crystal
> screen, Index) and Molecular dimensions conditions etc. I got precipitate
> like formation the image was attached below. From this formation what I can
> do… mean while I increase the protein concentration and did screening for
> that selected conditions again I got same kind of formations. I am new to
> protein crystallography kindly suggesting me. And how much concentration is
> suitable for protein crystallization?? How to find which concentration is
> enough for our target protein crystallization?? Thanks in advance

Kevin Jin

Sharing knowledge each other is always very joyful......

Website: http://www.jinkai.org/