Dear all,

Can you suggest me how to get protein crystal???

I purified my target protein and concentrated to 12mg/ml (pI 6.04). Final
purified protein contains 50mM HEPES pH 8.0 and 50mM NaCl. Then the initial
screening was done using hanging drop method but no crystal. So 2mM NADP
cofactor was added again screen with Hampton (PEG ion, PEG RX, crystal
screen, Index) and Molecular dimensions conditions etc. I got precipitate
like formation the image was attached below. From this formation what I can
do… mean while I increase the protein concentration and did screening for
that selected conditions again I got same kind of formations. I am new to
protein crystallography kindly suggesting me. And how much concentration is
suitable for protein crystallization?? How to find which concentration is
enough for our target protein crystallization?? Thanks in advance