Dear Friends & Colleagues.

I have posted an op-ed (written November 6, 2019) on the UK election titled A Conservative win will create a neoliberal hot zone and dissolve the UK: here’s how to stop it”.

I could not get it published because it was too dull and didactic, and too partisan or not partisan enough.

Anyway, I think it was analytically spot-on so I am sharing it.

Also, it makes clear the very special circumstances of the UK election. It is a gross distortion to extrapolate from the UK to the US. Unfortunately, that is exactly what elite US media (e.g. New York Times) and neoliberal Democrats are now doing.

Best,

Tom

Thomas Palley

Co-editor, Review of Keynesian Economics

Tel: 202-667-5518

www.thomaspalley.com

To unsubscribe from the CAPITAL-AND-CLASS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CAPITAL-AND-CLASS&A=1