Dear list owner,

Would you mind forwarding the Call text below to the BISA-IPEG list instead of the one I originally sent? I wanted to make some additions. I apologize for the inconvenience!

______________________________

Dear all,

Please see the attached call for papers from Matthias Kranke and myself to a workshop on post-growth in world politics at the EWIS 2020 sessions in Brussels from July 1-4: https://eisa-net.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/WS_Q.pdf

To apply, follow the abstract submission guidelines here: https://eisa-net.org/ewis-2020/abstract-submission/

The deadline for applications is January 13.

Best regards,

Jacob Hasselbalch (Copenhagen Business School) and Matthias Kranke (University of Kassel)

Jacob Hasselbalch

Assistant Professor

Department of Organization

Copenhagen Business School

Kilevej 14A, 3.50

2000 Frederiksberg

Denmark

To unsubscribe from the BISA-IPEG list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=BISA-IPEG&A=1