Hi all

Sending this out through ARLIS-LINK, just in case we missed some of the Irish membership through direct channels.

The National Gallery of Ireland Library and Archives, with the support of ARLIS UK & Ireland, invite you to join us for a Christmas networking event on the 11th December, with a special focus on strengthening our art and special collections library network in Ireland.

Schedule:
13:00     Light lunch
14:00     Introduction to the National Gallery of Ireland Library & Archives
15:00     Facilitated discussion on current issues in art and special collections librarianship and how ARLIS UK & Ireland can continue to support visual arts   librarianship and collections in Ireland into the future.
Close    Christmas drinks

This event is sponsored by ARLIS UK & Ireland as part of the programme of events celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the establishment of the Society.

We hope you can join us!

RSVPs to my colleague Mary Clare O'Brien at  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

With kind regards,
Catherine

[cid:image001.jpg@01D5A9EC.E0DA0C20]

Visit the official page of ARLIS UK & Ireland http://www.arlis.net/Home. Subscribe to https://arlismatters.wordpress.com/, to receive regular posts on art library and archive matters; news, print and digital art and design resources, artists’ books, recent and upcoming events and exhibitions, ARLIS/UK & Ireland publications, job listings and professional profiles.