Ah good thinking Andrew.

Dorthy Wordsworth did indoor walking (at Rydal Mount) when she was too ill to go out.
I’ll post a few lines from her writing, when I get a mo.

It would be great to hear more about your work around this Elspeth. Sorry you won't be joining us all this weekend.
Perhaps we could do an indoor walk in your (and D.W’s) honour?

Best wishes,
Louise.

Dr Louise Ann Wilson
Director Louise Ann Wilson Co