Dear all,
A gentle reminder that there is only one month left before the Health and Wellbeing course (10-13 December 2019) run by the Transport Studies Unit, University of Oxford.

The course is part of our Global Challenges in Transport Programme<http://www.tsu.ox.ac.uk/course> which brings together world-leading academics, planners, advocacy groups and policy makers from across the public, private and voluntary sector and from several different countries, with the shared goal of making transport more sustainable and healthy for all.

The course will introduce the latest research on the complex relationships among different forms of transport and mobility, with health, and wellbeing, including safety and air pollution.

The main themes covered in the course are:
*        health, well-being and mobility;
*        active travel;
*        the social and distributional impacts of transport;
*        the use of health impact assessment tools;
*        pathways to increase road safety.

Our speakers will include Professor Tim Schwanen (University of Oxford), Professor Karen Lucas (University of Leeds), Dr Audrey de Nazelle (Imperial College London), Dr Debbie Hopkins (University of Oxford), Dr Christian Brand (University of Oxford), Dr James Esson (Loughborough University), Dr Jennie Middleton (University of Oxford), Dr Margie Peden (The George Institute for Global Health), Professor Adrian Davis (Edinburgh Napier University).

I am pleased to announce that attendees from academia, the public sector and charities are entitled to a £1,900 Discount on the original fee (deadline 26 November)! APPLY ONLINE<http://www.tsu.ox.ac.uk/course>

Please find further information about the upcoming December course on our website<https://www.tsu.ox.ac.uk/course/> and feel free to share this email with any colleagues who you think would benefit.

Do please feel free to contact me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or 01865 285177 with any questions.

Best wishes
Ersilia

Dr Ersilia Verlinghieri
Research Associate
Programme Coordinator for Executive Education in the Transport Studies Unit
Transport Studies Unit
www.tsu.ox.ac.uk/course<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.tsu.ox.ac.uk_course&d=DwMFAw&c=cUkzcZGZt-E3UgRE832-4A&r=P4Wf8feJ7unW9tTAt2Y8hXzAiZm6PuASFVnCVbwGUij3uEhcvXNnlzHLaGd1UseW&m=thWy-YtpXJWmB4rwo4jA1tEV-yc1mPHxyoX8cmN3OTw&s=Ikzr1mFDpRLtsnrHQJzFlRGHXxdEr3rC0jpLlgF0qPM&e=>
@OxfordTransport